Dear Visitors and Friends,
We are delighted to welcome you back to the Archa Theatre, which after many months can finally reopen to the public. We want to ensure maximum safety and comfort during your visit. To prevent the further spread of COVID-19, we had to adjust the operation of the theatre to comply with all regulations while still allowing you to have an intense artistic experience. We trust you will understand the necessity of the following measures:
- Please enter the theatre one at a time. After the ushers check your ticket with the reader, head directly to the foyer and then to your seat in the auditorium according to the ushers' instructions.
- When entering the theatre, use the hand disinfectant from the dispenser placed at the entrance. There are also dispensers in other areas of the theatre.
- Keep your mouth and nose covered with a mask or scarf throughout your stay in the theatre.
- In the foyer, we ask for your maximum consideration and to keep a distance of at least two metres apart. This protects you and those around you.
- If necessary, the ushers will offer you a disposable face mask. You can also buy a high-quality design face mask with the Archa logo.
- The theatre bar remains closed for the time being.
- After the performance, please do not stay in the theatre longer than necessary. Even when leaving the theatre, keep the appropriate distances again.
- If you feel any symptoms of a respiratory or other infectious disease, please postpone your visit to the theatre until you are healthy.
- We feel responsible for your safety and well-being, so all members of the Archa team use protective equipment and the performing artists undergo tests for COVID-19 before the show. All areas of the Archa Theatre are disinfected after each performance.
Thank you for staying onboard with us and keeping a place in your heart for the Archa Theatre, which remains an important cultural destination. We believe that with your help we will get through this crisis and that Archa will continue to fulfil its role as a place of extraordinary encounters.
Our Box Office is currently open from Monday to Friday 13:00–18:00
You can still contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. We will also be happy to provide you with more information about ticket refunds for cancelled performances over the phone at 221 716 333. If you have purchased tickets online via Ticketportal, Ticketmaster or GoOut, please contact their offices.
The Archa Theatre team