- is a centre for contemporary stage art, without regard to barriers of genre.
- acts as a production house, where contemporary art is created and presented.
- does not have a stable ensemble – its own performances are created as projects.
- is a place for international confrontation of stage art.
- is a place where different cultures meet.
- presents its own performances not only in the spaces of the theatre, but also elsewhere, for example in public spaces.
- places equal emphasis on the theatrical and social functions of the theatre.
- creates projects both independently and in collaboration with like-minded organisations in Czech Republic and abroad.
- serves a public which is critical and discerning.
- is a public forum.